Internet Banking (UNINET) at your convenience 24 hours a day (www.unb.ae)
Call 600-566-665 to register and start using Internet and Phone Banking using the same password.
The following activities can be performed using Internet Banking:
1. Summary of balances of all grouped accounts
2. Mini Statement
3. View and print Account / Credit Card statement up to 1 year
4. Cheque under clearing
5. Payments for the following types
a. Within account transfer
b. Credit card payments
c. Utility bill payments:
1. Etisalat (E-Vision, Telephone Landline, Mobile Lines, Wasel Recharge, Wasel Renewal, Dial Up Internet, & Al Shamil Internet)
2. Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC)
3. Al Ain Distribution Company (AADC)
4. Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA)
5. Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority (SEWA))
(*Beneficiary should be set-up before transacting)
d. 3rd party transfer to any UNB account (*Beneficiary should be set-up and approved by the bank before transacting)
e. 3rd party transfer to any account in UAE (*Beneficiary should be set-up and approved by the bank before transacting)
f. 3rd party transfer to any account outside UAE (*Beneficiary should be set-up and approved by the bank before transacting)
6. Purchase Al Awwal certificates through account debit.
7. Open a Fixed/Accelerating deposit
8. Open Online Saver Account
9. Apply for Loan, Credit card and Bancassurance
10. Apply for Balance Transfer
11. Transfer credit card purchase to instalment plan
12. Request to issue Cheque book
13. Defer Loan installment
14. Update you contact, address and email details
15. Subscribe to SMS service
To know more about our Internet Banking, call 600-566-665 or write to us.
* Beneficiary once approved can be used in Internet, Phone and ATM banking.